Deposit Beneficiary/Representative Only

As stated in the Tenancy Agreement, each household needs to name one Deposit Beneficiary/representative to fill in the Moving Out Form. Please note: the moving out form could ONLY be filled in AFTER the end date of your tenancy, any moving out form filled in before the end date of your tenancy will be invalid.